|Job Ref:||MTHWYC001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Travel + package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Mechanical Project Manager |
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Holiday + Package
Location - High Wycombe (covering London)
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a National M&E building services contractor? Based out of the southern office you will be covering projects in London. With an excellent list of clientele, my client has growth year on year with a planned turnover of £100m for 2016.
My client's capabilities over the years have extended to include a combined M&E service as requested by their clients. Offering a new build and fit out service for the government, commercial, health, hotels, education and retail markets.
Ideally candidates will come from an M&E sub contractual background and have a good mix in the industry sectors.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, sub contractors and specialist sub. Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Involvement with the tender.
* Project managed daily activities on site.
* Writing of risk assessments and Method statements.
* Involvement with end of project commissioning.
* Planning projects from conception to completion.
* Preparing time programmes.
* Managing Supervisors, site personnel, trades sub-contractors etc.
* Quantifying and purchasing materials.
* Carrying out final demonstrations and handover to clients.
* Project values range between £10,000 to £12m.
If you're a Mechanical Project Manager looking for an interesting challenge? Looking to work with a well established M&E contractor? Then apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.