|Job Ref:||CM/13/FS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Are you looking for a move?|
Chance to work for a leading home builder!
Are you a quantity surveyor looking to take the step up to a commercial manager?
The successful Commercial manager will most likely;
* Have experience working within Building and Construction, particularly new build housing for either a principle head contractor or a builder/developer
* Minimum 3-5 years as a Commercial Manager or above
* Experience with working for a leading Regional or National Residential Developer
* Have experience assisting in the running the commercial aspects of mid-large scale residential new build developments
* HND or Degree level qualifications are advantageous
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Commercial Manager/ Senior Quantity surveyor