|Job Ref:||COMDOMGASNEWC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Our client has a great opportunity for Commercial Gas Engineers to provide Planned and Reactive Maintenance, response & repair to all types of gas heating and plumbing to schools, hospitals & commercial properties throughout the North East region.|
* To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
* Maintain PPM Paperwork
* Efficiently maintain and repair equipment
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
* Understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer's expectations.
* Comply with company policies and procedures
* Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Gas Safe
* Must be willing to work at height
* A good general experience in working in occupied premises
* A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Generally IT literate
* Clear communicator both oral and written
* A customer focused approach.
* 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
* Company Van
* On-going training
If you are interested in the role please apply online or for more information call Laura McDonald on NA. Interviews are being held as soon as possible.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Gas, Maintenance