|Job Ref:||MTTWCS010||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£ 250 - £ 300 per year, travel||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Electrical Project Manager |
£250 to £300 per day + Travel
Location - Tunbridge Well (covering the South East)
Electrical Project Manager required for full installation commercial and retail contractor. My client has an executive list of clientele allowing growth of the business year on year.
My client has been the UK leading company for the building of cold and CA rooms for over 75 years. Their goal is provide the customer with the optimum solution for the storage and handling of fresh produce.
Ideally you will come from an M&E sub contractual background with experience in similar industry sectors. You might manage 2 or 3 projects at once of a value of up to £1m.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, Sub Contractors and Specialist Sub Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Managing a team of sub-contractors.
* Looking after 1-3 projects directly and indirectly through you project management team.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Risk assessments and Method statements.
* Client training programmes.
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, work permits, thorough your project managers.
* Oversee production of O+M Manual for Client use /approval, liaise/chair Client training schedule and meetings.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.