|Job Ref:||NLD15985||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Langley||Address:||Post Code:||WD4||Salary:||£ 8.50 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Warehouse Operative with Administration |
£8.50 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Warehouse Operative with Administration to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Hertfordshire (WD4)
* Monday - Friday 08.00AM - 17.00PM
* Salary £8.50 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Processing of all Goods In to the company
* Processing of all Goods Out leaving the company
* Understanding of International shipping requirements
* Investigate and resolve any logistics based queries
* Move stock around by hand
* Administration of all paperwork / documents
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure to ensure that deadlines & requirements are met.
* Needs to be able to stick with a task until finished and work in a professional manner
* Be able to work well as part of a team and on their own
* Self-motivated 'can do' attitude required to work within the current site based team
* Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Good computer literacy with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and STX system - ALL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
* Manual Handling certificate must be in place and seen
* Person must attend in own steels each day
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.