|Job Ref:||LUDE7309||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or established engineer to join a progressive, successful and modern engineering company based in beautiful, modern offices in Hemel Hempstead!|
Involved in structures, basements and piling, this £50 million turnover company are looking for a new team member! If you are looking to join a team of ambitious like minded professionals, and want development and guidance throughout your career, this is for you.
* Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents.
* Identify labour, material, and time requirements
* Compute costs and resolve discrepancies
* Present prepared estimates and reports
* Award winning company
* Invitations to award ceremonies across London, events, charity days and social events
* Employee engagement focused manager who cares about your job satisfaction
* Modern offices and great facilities including parking
* Very ambitious and progressive company
* Lots of personalised training and development
* Flexibility to steer your career into your favourite area of engineering
* Opportunity to try other departments as well
* A supportive team environment
* Working with very successful mentors
* Flexible salary depending on your experience, including bonus and package
* Must drive
* Must have right to work in UK
* Must understand the first principles of engineering
* Must have strong communication skills
* Degree in either civil engineering, structural engineering or geotechnical studies - or equivalent
* Preferably some exposure to a groundworks, frames, piling or basements
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.