|Job Ref:||JSTSSales||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Post Code:||PO8||Salary:||£ 17,000 - £ 18,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE |
Waterlooville - Hampshire
Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to get into sales? Do you love money? Are you motivated by targets? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, an international leading company, has an exiting opportunity for a new role in Sales, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Waterlooville. This role has excellent parking but does also have a direct public transport route.
They believe that if you work hard you MUST be rewarded and recognised! Some benefits are below:
The Job Will inculde:
* Weekly incentives - a new target each week - Do you want £1,000 for doing an amazing job? You can get that here!
* Great incentives - For example trips to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Brazil and many more
* Extensive and structured training program
* Competitive package - Basic salary starting from £18,000, with your OTE being limitless more! Work hard and you WILL be acknowledge!
* Excellent benefits and incentives - Weekly team activities, free TV's, cinema tickets, free lunch and so on!
* Amazing holiday and flexible working hours
Your duties will be:
* Hold conversation with prospects, customers and partner
* Process calls
* Maximising sales opportunities
* Work as part of a team
* Develop and grow a customer obsessed, high performance positive culture through your contribution to your own and team's high performance
* Ensure that customers are engaged in a professional brilliant conversation every time, on every call
* Perform calls to potential customers, to sell products to the consumer
* Make appointments for our UK field based teams
* Target on appointments booked!
* No cold calling!
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* IT Literate
* Result driven
* High achiever
* Clear and confident communicator, with superior listening skills and emotional intelligence
* Ambition to be the best
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation. If you want this, then call me!
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.