|Job Ref:||NGCOMPADM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 9.62 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Technical Compliance Administrator|
£9.62 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Technical Compliance Administrator to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Watford (WD17)
* Monday - Friday 08.00AM - 17.00PM
* Salary £9.62 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Proactively driving results on compliance issues.
* dentifying and mitigating any potential conflicts in advance.
* Directing compliance issues to appropriate departments for investigation and resolution.
* Writing up compliance guidance notes.
* Ensuring processes and procedures are adequate to meet regulatory requirements.
* Creating programs that encourage staff to report impropriety without fear of retaliation.
* Coordinating all compliance related activities.
* Developing and implementing a Compliance training plan.
* Implementing compliance programs.
* Keeping all relevant administrative records up to date.
* Investigating all complaints.
* Being the principal point of contact for any government investigations.
* Responding to regulatory inquiries from the authorities.
* Participating in compliance testing reviews.
* Developing effective lines of communications between different teams.
* Collaborating with other departments to direct compliance issues.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* diligence and patience and a good work ethic as it will be quite repetitive in nature, and will potentially call for a bit of hunting around our facilities management database - so an understanding of facilities / compliance systems such as Maximo / Concept / Planon would be an advantage.
* comfortable with MS Excel as all information will need to be updated accurately onto a spreadsheet.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.