|Job Ref:||OpMan061016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Falkirk||Address:||Post Code:||FK2||Salary:||£ 39,000 - £ 42,000 per year, Pension, Healthcare & Company car||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Randstad CPE is working with a valued client who are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis based in Falkirk. The business currently services a range of commercial and PFI maintenance contracts and offers excellent career opportunities within this market. |
There will be a focus on close and contact interaction with your client base to ensure sucessful delivery of Facilities Management, Commerical Servicing and Maintenance & Repairs.
* Prepare and regulary update maintenance schedules and plans in agreement with clients that meet the overall objectives of the business
* Plan, schedule and access workload to achieve output
* Provide quotesand bids in accordance with standard costing methods
Qualifications/ Skills Required:
* Minimum 2 years operational management experience
* Proven experience of managing teams
* Track record in driving operational improvement
* Technical knowledge and competency in either mechanical or electrical services
* Ability to manage CRM software and manipulate information to produce reports and projections.
The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent working environment, the opportunity for growth within the business, job security, a comprehensive salary and benefits including a company car/ car allowance.
If you feel you meet the criteria please send an updated CV or call NA5/ NA and ask for Rebecca.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.