|Job Ref:||PM061016||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dundee||Address:||Post Code:||DD3||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 42,000 per year, car allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join a leading Facilities Management company on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a static role based in Dundee covering a large refurbishment contract.|
Requirements for the role:
* Project Management experience in a construction/ maintenance environment
* Institute of Clerk of Works or similar experience/ qualification
* Experience of electrical, plumbing, heating upgrades and building fabrics
* Experience of Dub Contractor management
* Evaluate and manage variation process
* Evaluate and manage additional and remedial works
* Provide technical knowledge to deal with all building services and fabric problems
* To liaise with the investors appointed representatives
If you would like more information please give me a call on NA or to apply for the position please send an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.