|Job Ref:||SS0510||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a Site Supervisor with experience in facades, drylining or refurbishment projects. This is an opportunity for a Site Supervisor to work for a specialist contractor based North London. |
* Competitive basic salary dependant on experience
* Opportunity to join a growing company and progress your career long term
* Measuring/delivering work, displaying commercial awareness and meeting clients timescales
* Organising and managing all labour, plant and material including tradesmen and sub-contractors.
* Continuous quality control
* Maintaining general site records and health and safety records, including filing systems.
* Keeping safety/plant register up to date
* Checking and submitting time sheets and weekly reports
* Training and mentoring site staff
* Responsible for maintaining a positive working environment on site.
* Previous experience of delivering façade and drylining projects, in a similar role
* Sound communication skills, to liaise with main contractor management, engineers, clients, sub-contractors
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Awareness of current Safety, Health & Environmental legislation and quality standards
* Full Driving Licence
* IT literate
* CSCS Supervisor Level card (Black or Gold supervisors card)
* SMSTS and PASMA
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.