|Job Ref:||RPM0610||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edenbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN8||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Car (or allowance), pension, healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
PROJECT MANAGER - PERMANENT - AWARD WINNING REGIONAL CONTRACTOR - EDENBRIDGE, KENT- UP TO £70K BASIC |
A leading/Award winning Regional Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £80m with projects predominantly in the Kent, Sussex and Surrey regions. Projects consisting of Healthcare, Education, Aviation and Commercial Sectors.
Current projects consisting of New Build, Refurbishment and Fit Out across the Aviation, Healthcare and Education sectors with project values typically between £7m-£31m
Currently seeking a Project Manager (PM) to run a £16m New Build Education project in Edenbridge, Kent, from conception through to final completion (handover). You will be the Project Lead with a Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager working underneath you. You will in turn report to a visiting contracts manager who will visit on occasion but would expect you to run the job with full autonomy.
* Managed contracts between £8 - £20Million
* Previous experience working on commercial/educational contracts for a main contractor is desirable
* Managed Design and build contracts
* Hardworking and dedicated
* Managing construction teams
* Experience using programming software (Microsoft Project)
* Strong organisational skills with a strong methodical approach
* Strong knowledge of the construction process
* Relevant Degree educated is desirable
* Ensures the highest standards of H&S are adhered to
* Ideally: Degree/HNC/HND in Construction
* Experience in successfully managing projects up to a value of circa £10m
* First Aid at Work
* Project management experience of new build Education Projects would be desirable
* Excellent organiser
* Basic Salary up to £70k
* £7k Car Allowance or choose from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects (Sussex/Surrey/Kent) so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great Kent based office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager, Construction Manager, Site Manager, Permanent, main contractor, Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Edenbridge