|Job Ref:||TM2134||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wallsend||Address:||Post Code:||NE28||Salary:||£ 12 - £ 15 per hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
We are currently in requirement of a Traffic Marshall to start on a long term project in Wallsend|
* Starting Monday 10th October
* Competitive Rates are available
* Normal working hours are 8am - 4.30pm
* Working alongside various machine men
* Using hand signals to communicate
* Safely banking machines
Please apply if you have
* Valid card for traffic marshall work or CPCS card as a Slinger Banksman
* Valid fit to work medical
* Previous experience within this role
Must be able to provide
* Passport / Long Birth Certificate & proof of NI
* 2 most recent working references relating to this role
* Copy of CPCS card / Traffic Marshall qualification
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role please contact Rachel on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.