|Job Ref:||SE21||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a Site Engineer looking to progress in your career? Our Client is looking for a talented Site Engineer to work within their Rail, Aviation and Environment business unit.|
The Environment section of the business is actively involved in a number of key frameworks including Lot 4 of the Environment Agency WEM Framework. We also work directly for local authorities and private developers in providing effective flood defence schemes both coastal and inland. It is part of the business that is growing at a incredible rate and is fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow in their career.
* Competitive Salary
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* Share Save Scheme
Experience and Qualifications:
* Applicants should be HND qualified (or equivalent)
* Possess a proven track record of experience in a similar role within the construction industry, gained preferably with a main contractor
* Must be capable of performing their own setting out
* Will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
* Ensure the quality of the works in line with the Test and Inspection Plan and maintaining as built records
* Co-ordinate site setting out to satisfy contract programme requirements, delegating or carrying out setting out as necessary
* Ensure standard Company procedures are adopted in carrying out setting out operations and that effective methods of communication are used in transmitting information to operatives and subcontractors
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Ensuring the most effective and continuous use of resources through effective planning, methods analysis and controls
* Management of employees in roles such as Assistant Engineer, Graduate Engineer and Student Placements
* Assist the Site Manager and Quantity Surveying Department by compiling data to record resources utilised on each activity
* Participate in the implementation of strict financial controls on the payment of subcontractors, suppliers and operatives
* Actively support the Site Manager in maintaining and enforcing safety standards as required by statute and in accordance with the Company's Safety Policies and WEM Framework Schedules
* Assist in establishing and implementing CBAB on site
If you fit this criteria, Don't waste time and apply today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.