|Job Ref:||TMFM333||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheadle||Address:||Post Code:||SK8||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Handyman working for a FM company. The role will be temp to perm. Previous Handyman experience is needed for this role. |
Basic duties will include:
* To undertake fabric/handyman duties as required, responsible for ensuring the list of tasks are up to date and completed on time.
* To support cleaning, rubbish collection and conference room checks on a regular basis.
* To cover the post room when one of the team is sick, on leave or away from their duties.
* To respond to requests made by the Management team.
* To ensure Client expectations are met and exceeded at all times against the agreed service level agreements Experience in the field is required eg Onsite handyman
If this sounds like a role for you to work with for an exciting company, please call Tom on NA or email your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.