|Job Ref:||PayAdmin||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a driven and motivated Payroll Administrator? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Are you immediate to start, reliable, driven and motivated? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our leading infrastructure client is seeking a proven Payroll Administrator to work witin there busy Payroll department in Permanent position.
* Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
* Immediate Start
* Up to 20k + Holiday Pay (depending on experience)
* Excellent working environment
* Potential for extension to contract i
Your duties will be:
* Processing of Weekly payroll in line with company and legislation procedure
* Providing advice and support for general enquires
* Day to day processing
* General administration
* Administration of hard copy and/or electronic files for department
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Professional, reliable and motivated
* Previous experience of working within a busy office environment in a administrator or coordinator role
* Able to work under pressure
* Relevant experience in a customer-facing environment
* Use all types of technology - telephones, faxes, e-mail, photocopiers, printers
* Excellent IT skills, advanced in excel and word
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation. If you want this, then call me!
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with on Jake NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.