|Job Ref:||SM/NottC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 36,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Security Manager - Nottingham |
Are you a proven Security Manager looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking for a market leading employer that will offer you a true career and support your development?
Our leading Facilities and Building Management client has a new and exciting opening for a proven Security Manager in Nottingham. This is a real opportunity to work with a market leading company that will support your career growth whilst providing the chance to work with some talented people
Overseeing Security operations across several sites in Nottingham, you will pay a key role in ensuring operations run efficiently, effectively and securely.
* Lead on delivery of services
* Support and run service improvement
* Manage financial control/budget
* Drive cost efficiency
* Management information reports
* Work with Soft Service Managers to help drive service delivery
* Procure and manage sub-contractors
* Oversee x30 members of staff including Assistant Manager, Supervisors and guards
* Proven Security Management experience
* Budget control experience including knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
* Understanding of Traffic Management systems and processes
* Crime prevention methods and best practises
* Risk Management experience
* Incident Management
* CCTV, Intruder Alarm, and Panic alarm systems experience/exposure
* Leadership techniques and staff development methods
* Relevant product and subcontract and market knowledge desirable but not essential
* Knowledge of relevant forms of contract and commercial awareness
* Capability to create, deliver and measure service changes
* SIA license
Company benefits include:
* A competitive salary reviewed annually in relation to your performance and the external job market.
* Membership of the Pension Plan with a set matched contribution rate
* 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
* A commitment to enabling you to reach your career and personal development goals
* Supporting your continuing professional development
* Initially contract for probation and then permanent £Neg
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.