|Job Ref:||PLMAB02||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Salary:||NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a qualified and experienced plumber, who is organised and disciplined within there field, who is capable on working on there own but is able to work as part of a team when required.|
If you're experienced in both installation & maintenance, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is a leading contractor within the Facilities sector, specialising it both public & private contracts across the UK. Currently looking for an experienced plumber for works based in Aberdeen.
* Reactive repairs, maintenance and minor Install works.
* 1st & 2nd fix plumbing.
* Fault works.
* Interacting with existing and new customers.
* Must have previous experience In general plumber. (Experience is Heating is ideal but not essential)
* Must be able to organise & prioritise daily work load.
* Must be able to work within time frames and budget.
* Must be able to work unsupervised.
* Experience working with plastics, copper, stainless steel and carbon pipes are essential.
* City & Guilds or SVQ / NVQ Level 3 in plumbing / heating or equivalent.
* Valid Plumbing Grading Card.
For more information contact Senior Consultant Bilal Miah for a confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification City & Guilds or SQV / NVQ Level 3