|Job Ref:||MIBAEDUPM0510||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 65,000 per year, excellent benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you an experienced Project Manager who would be interested in working for one of the world's leading consultancies? Would you like a career that plays to your strengths with a firm that will support you in achieving your full potential? If so keep reading...|
World class universities are continuing to invest in research and science lab project across London and the South East and as such a leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for talented Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to deliver these capital schemes. You will join the highly successful Education team within this organisation and will play an integral part of delivering excellent results for prestigious Education Institutions based around London and Cambridge. To give you an idea of the kind of work you will be involved with, my client is collaborating with world leading Cambridge University to deliver a brand new £95m research laboratory.
* Managing design teams in the development of innovative solutions
* Undertaking contract administration, development of project documents, programmes and management of the master budget
* Produce reports relevant to each stage of the project
* Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
* Manage consultant teams to ensure that the design is carried out in compliance with the contract
* Experience of taking a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+) in the Higher Education / Further Education Sectors
* Excellent project delivery skills
* Sound knowledge and insight of construction industry technical matters, such as the different procurement routes and contract forms
* Technical understanding of project elements, land, leases, construction, pre-contract and post contract matters
* Professional qualification of appropriate level
* Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
* High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
* Up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
* Flexible benefits allowance which can be taken as cash or used to purchase added benefits
* Industry leading 8% matched contributory pension
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private healthcare and medical insurance
* Generous 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager , Project Management , Projects , Education , Universities
qualification Professional qualification at the relevant level