|Job Ref:||NLD15922||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£ 8.92 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Helpdesk / Contract Support / Scheduler|
£8.92 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Helpdesk / Contract Support / Scheduler to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Luton (LU1)
* Monday - Friday 08.00AM - 17.00PM
* Salary £8.92 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Effective logging and management of all reactive calls onto the concept system in real time, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained.
* Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance tasks are being regularly reviewed and proactively assigned to the right engineers to ensure all SLAs are met.
* Analysing the resources available, ensuring the most appropriate engineer attends the call, taking into account technical skill base and location.
* Ensuring that reactive work is done within the SLA•
* Ensure correct certification and paperwork is received, supplied to the resident engineer and copies saved in E-Logbooks.
* Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors to arrange attendance for reactive and maintenance tasks ensuring excellent service delivery.
* Provide POs to subcontractors and suppliers in a timely manner to ensure all tasks are completed within the required SLA
* Co-ordinate workforce effectively, by managing the holiday & training planner to ensure that each site / region has the required level of cover to ensure all SLAs are met.
* Check and process engineers' timesheets and expenses, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and all supporting documents are received, reporting back to engineers or manager where relevant.
* Responsible for uploading all hazards into the 4sight database and raising relevant follow on work as required to ensure all hazards are closed within the agreed timescales.
* Managing the Zurich Insurance system on behalf of our client, ensuring all crimson reports are actioned and a task raised in the CAFM system.
* Ensuring all quoted works are added on to the web quote system and sent to the client for approval prior to instructing the works.
* Ensure that all KPIs are being met and exceeded where ever possible.
* Effectively handle and prioritise any client complaints appropriately and escalate where necessary.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Problem solving and decision making skills
* Ability to multi task in high pressured environment
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good general IT skills (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
* Previous experience working in an office environment and for service provider in customer facing role
* Excellent customer service ethos
* Keen to learn and develop self
* Positive personality
* Willingness to go the extra mile from time to time
* Good attention to detail
* Able to prioritise and manage own workload
* Good at problem solving, Logical.
* Previous experience within facilities services company
* Previous experience on busy reactive helpdesk
* Previous experience coordinating an engineering workforce
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.