|Job Ref:||PM0410||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 80,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Are you a Project Manager with experience in high end residential new builds and/or refurbishment schemes in London? A permanent Project Management vacancy has arisen within a main contractor based in Central London. Paying up to £80,000. |
* Up to £80,000 depending on experience
* Bonus scheme
* Opportunity to work on listed buildings and prestigious projects in prime London postcodes
* Overseeing a high end residential refurbishment project as a number 1 Project Manager with Site teams reporting into them
* Working on projects up to £5m
* Hands on - based primarily on site and with some days in the Central London office
* Main contracting background (either new build or refurbishment)
* High end residential experience would be beneficial
* SMSTS, CSCS, PASMA & any other relevant tickets/ qualifications
* Must live within a commutable distance from Central London and be happy to work on projects in West London postcodes
Please apply now to be considered for the role or contact Louisa on NA for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.