|Job Ref:||JH84908502||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 80,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:16|
Technical Manager - Residential Construction - Developer - South East London|
My client is a leading developer specialising in residential developments, majority with a mixed use nature. Turnover is around £400m and they have built a brand that represents high quality.
A new project is due to lift off the ground of 700 units split over 5 blocks in South East London, RC frame Construction. A Technical Manager is required to lead this project from a design related point of view. You will oversee one Senior Technical co-ordinator, Two Technical Co-ordinators and a Document Controller.
* Produce regular updated reports relative to the scheme
* Coordinate all the information required for the delivery of the tender and construction information
* Monitor and coordinate the in house design team and external consultants.
* Produce scopes of works for Consultants
* Fee negotiations and payments
* Site wide services coordination dealing with all utility providers and statutory providers, Consultants and payments.
* Presentations relative to changes necessitated by value engineering, marketing and coordination or regulations changes.
The successful Technical Manager will have the following:
* Residential Construction experience
* Good mentoring / management skills
* RC Frame experience
* Confident in your ability
* Good Technical Knowledge
* Proven track record of leading projects from design for a main contractor / developer
In return this Developer can offer the Technical Manager:
* A basic salary of £75-80k
* A car allowance circa £6k
* A pension
* Family Healthcare
* Bonus (10-15%)
Please do not hesitate to call Sarah-Jayne Lee direct on NA for further information regarding this South East London based Technical Manager / Design manager vacancy. It may be that you are opening minded however you are unsure on whether this is the right opportunity for you. Randstad CPE represents Top Tier Contractors and Developers in the London Construction market and therefore we may have an alternative opportunity that is more suited to your requirements!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills design manager, design ccoordinator, main contractor, technical manager, residential, mixed use, contractor