|Job Ref:||BBBH141617||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
Network Security Engineer - Coventry - £40,000 to £60,000|
Do you want to work for an exciting multi-national organisation that is constantly improving its approach to technology and information security? Do you want a role that will challenge you, give you an amazing platform for your career, but still encourage a healthy work / life balance? Then read on...
An international service provider and global market leader in its field is urgently seeking a new Network Security Engineer to join its team in Coventry. You will be a key member of a busy Information Security Team that is working on some high profile projects to improve and harden the network security across the business. You will also support network connectivity and Security infrastructure (Firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, and Web Proxy). You will be involved across all areas of Network and Info Security, but a key focus of this role will be on the end-to-end build & support of complex secure firewalls across their European business.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes the following:
- Basic salary of circa £40,000 - £60,000 depending on skills and experience
- On-call allowance of circa £2,500 (limited on-call needed)
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and certification to CISSP level
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Extensive experience of Network Security
- Experience in network troubleshooting and system administration
- Expert knowledge of Firewalls, VPN and network design / architecture
- Specific experience of Checkpoint & McAfee (IPS, AV, ePO, WebGateway, etc.) would be an advantage, but they will also consider others such as Cisco or PaloAlto
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to advise stakeholders on security principles
This is an URGENT vacnacy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview ASAP. Please send a copy of your Network Security Engineer CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.