|Job Ref:||16000MUM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.|
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS LINE OR DEPARTMENT The COO UK Projects team is a pool of project resources reporting to the Head of the COO Office UK. It supports the organisation by providing expertise in projects delivery.
Its activities are focused around 5 key areas:
1. SGLB transversal project management: management and delivery of SGLB transversal projects, risk mitigation, cost saving and reorganisation projects via a structured approach and governance.
2. Preparation and presentation of Projects to relevant Steering Committees and senior stakeholders.
3. Project Management Office: manage recurring and administrative tasks (high level projects follow-up, KPI production, organisational chart maintenance,...) in order to provide the SGLB Senior Management with good oversight on the platform initiatives and current situation.
4. Business Analysis: conducting detailed studies and impact assessments as part of the project delivery to support the successful delivery of the project and provide decision making support to SGLB senior management
5. Support: provide a day to day support to the Head of COO Office UK on delegated tasks that require coordination efforts and often an immediate response.
The Project Analyst's main responsibility is to support various transversal projects and programs being managed by the COO UK Projects Team, ensuring regulatory and governance requirements are respected at all times. Those projects may be local transversal/organisational projects as well as global strategic initiatives.
The Project Analyst's role includes:
1. To provide overall Project Management Office support for specifically assigned Key Programs as assigned by the Head of COO Office UK such as:
2. Preparation of various KPIs and Dashboards for Senior Management
3. Carrying out detailed studies across a range of topics to support the delivery of the project
4. Manage risks by identifying issues promptly, raising them to the appropriate level, ensuring they are properly resolved and following-up corrective actions
5. Support he project steering committees and liaise with senior stakeholders / sponsors of the project
6. Support for ONE BANK Street (Canary Wharf) will be approximately 90% of Activity and 10% Supporting other projects as required
1. RAID Log administration and management
2. MS Project Planning support
3. Preparation of various fortnightly and monthly reporting for governance committees such as Steering Committee's or Oversight Committee's
4. Preparation and distribution of Committee meeting minutes
5. Co-ordination, set-up of and preparation/ general support for Focus Group workshops and Committee meeting schedules
6. Management and coordination with COMM of the intranet web site
7. Management of the Consultant Budget
8. Management of invoice processing, tracking and reconciliation
9. Coordinate activities with an extremely large external Consultancy base
10. Support the communication throughout the project
11. Support the project closure and transition into business as usual
COMPETENCIES AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Attention to detail
Good excel and PowerPoint skills
Min Degree and / or relevant work experience
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.