|Job Ref:||BBBH141674||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Bens + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, negotiable + benefits.
Great career opportunity!
Are you interested in working for one of the W. Midlands most exciting IT lead Companies.?
Our client is one of the most successful and innovative tech driven companies locally and are currently going through a stable but strong customer driven expansion, as a result of which we are looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced SQL DBA keen to continue to develop and progress their SQL DBA skills in an ever updating IT environment..!
As a talented and experienced DBA you will join a multi-skilled team and work to ensure that our systems provide seamless availability and great performance providing both Operational Support and key involvement in major new upgrades, implementations and migrations to the Microsoft SQL data estate.
* Several years' experience in a similar role, with strong database administration skills focusing on performance and high availability on all versions of Microsoft SQL Server from 2008 to 2014.
* Great, proven knowledge and experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options.
* Strong experience in performance tuning and query optimization.
* Able to troubleshoot and resolve SQL Server resource issues.
* Great knowledge of SQL backups and restores.
* Strong experience with SQL Replication (Transactional).
* Experience with Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Strong T-SQL skills.
It'd be useful if:
* You have Industry standard database administration qualifications (MCTS / MCITP) or equivalent.
* You had experience of SSIS to extract, transform and load data.
* You had a good working knowledge of basic Windows Server admin (AD users and permissions).
* You were experienced in using Powershell.
What we offer in return:
An opportunity to work in a people centric organization with IT at the heart of all it does.
Further professional training and certification.
An excellent salary to £50k+ Flexible benefits.
A continuosusly eveloveing and updating technical enviroment with lots of opportunity for rewarding project work..
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills SQL DBA