|Job Ref:||JB - 9807||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Salary:||£ 550 - £ 575 per day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Change Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on a global Business Intelligence Programme.|
The role is responsible for assisting with the adoption of new technology that is being rolled out enterprise wide globally. The programme is delivering analytics on Sales Data.
* Define engagement measurement framework with RACI (awareness and training)
* Define current position against the engagement framework
* Understand the issues current deployment markets have with the platform
* Drive and define the framework for change management ongoing
* Apply learnings to future engagement planned
* Identify gaps in and across markets (functional, data, operational way of working).
* Present findings with recommendations to existing forums for action
* Identify key stakeholders (leadership) accountable for adoption and work with them to define what success looks like
* Define the measurement framework to measure the benefits of
* Define the prioritisation and change mechanism across the programme with the BP and Business to ensure focus is on valuable change going forward
* Agree role fit with BA on current and new implementations
* Background in supporting large scale Business Intelligence Programmes
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), presentation, organisational, negotiation and leadership skills.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop productive working partnerships with leaders, managers, and to establish credibility with an existing group of experienced change managers.
* Self-motivated and self-directed in understanding and setting priorities, establishing clear activities/responsibilities and target outcomes, with proven ability to work collaboratively, independently and as a team member.
* Effective in a fast paced environment. Drives performance against timelines.
if you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.