Project Manager/Business Analyst - Securities Services|
My Securities Services client is looking for bring in a Project Manager/Business Analyst with FACTA/CRS experience to come and play a key role in the extensions of its security services in the UK.
This Project Manager/Business Analyst role is part of the Regulatory work-stream within the Change program, which ensures that the services are met for the various regulatory programs the bank is currently undertaking (e.g. US FATCA, UK CDOT, CRS, etc). Typically this involves changes to the full operating model including on-boarding platforms, as well as integration with key trade flow systems to ensure consistent reference data sourcing for the regulatory reports.
The role will involve:
To be considered for this role
- Leading the project management and completing some level of business analysis required specifically for US FATCA UK CDOT and CRS. The exercise will commence with confirming the scope and working towards execution.
- Working alongside the programme manager and stakeholders to design the project delivery plan (scope, planning, budget, deliverables, governance, organisation and reporting)
- Providing project leaders and key stakeholders with regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, financials and risks and issues for progress tracking and decision making purposes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager/Business Analyst with a good understanding of the regulatory space in regards Securities Services/Investment Banking/Wealth Management to come and work on a really interesting project. If you have the required experience I look forward to speaking to you soon
- Strong experience of applied project management and business analysis on regulatory matters in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of client classification-based regulations including US FATCA, CRS, MiFID, etc
- Understanding of the regulatory influences on client on-boarding (including communication to retail clients), control framework and regulatory reporting
- Experience in projects implementing technical changes AND organisational/workflow change
- A broad experience and working knowledge of finance (incl. regulation) in the wealth management, institutional brokerage and securities service is required.
- Specific exposure and working knowledge of: Global markets dealing and execution, Clearing and settlement, Global Custody, Front Office/OMS systems, Back Office systems
- Exposure and working knowledge of various Asset classes: