|Job Ref:||BBBH141654||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, >20% bonus + bens||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
ERP Systems Specialist is required by leading construction organisation based near Chersterfield.|
They have a large ERP platform and you will operate as an internal ERP consultant, to investigate complex issues and support the business stakeholders in determining scope and use of the current system and taking ownership of future enhancements and improvements.
We require a strong ERP background, ideally with COINS but other platforms will be considered.
You will also have leadership responsibilities, managing a small team of ERP Systems Analysts.
* Act as a the subject matter expert for ERP systems (COINS) ensuring the system is used consistently and effectively across all business units.
* Investigating data issues to determine root cause and pass back to originating team to fix or highlight functionality issues. Grasping financial accounting information to be able to track through financial transactions.
* Gain a knowledge of the reports available from the ERP system including configuration
* Work very closely with the BI Manager to ensure ERP systems are fully exploited across all disciplines in the business
* Educate and coach the user community around importance of data input quality into the system
* Facilitate regular super user sessions to check in on system performance, issues and update on future plans for improvements
* Regular evaluation of system related procedures across the business and making requests or improvements where necessary
* Experience of a relevant ERP system, ideally in a house building or similar environment
* Ability to learn the functionality and data flows within the COINS ERP system in use within the business.
* Line management experience
Desirable Knowledge / Skills:
* Possess a detailed knowledge of the COINS system and the data flows within it
* Knowledge of report writing and report scheduling
* SQL knowledge would be an advantage
* Experience of giving process or system training
This is a great opportunity to join a great company who value their staff, provide training and development opportunities, a fantastic working environment and a top benefits package which includes a 15-20% bonus (consistently paid out).
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills ERP, Coins, Systems manager,