|Job Ref:||CA_38796||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
Crossrail West Inner Track And Infrastructure (WITI) is a multi-disciplined WITI project mainly consisting of OLE, P. Way and Civils works. It is an NR12 target cost contract, valued in excess of £100m.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be working out of our West London office based in Hayes and will ideally have experience on a rail contract.
The main focus of the role is working on the Value recovery element of the contract; ideally with some experience working on contract change.
The main focus of the role is working on the Value recovery element of the contract; with a proven record required in:
• Collaboration with the Client.
• Pricing variations and assisting with EOT entitlement.
• Raising Early Warnings and updating the EWN register; working closely with Network Rail managing this element.
• Identifying, quantifying and pricing all Compensation Events and agreeing them with Client.
• Specifically this will involve raising and pricing change request forms and change assessment forms for issue to Network Rail and thereafter agreeing those costs with Network Rail.
• Manage the Change Management Plan.
Additional Role Information
• Competitive salary
• Company vehicle & fuel card
• 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family)
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands