|Job Ref:||CA_39247||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Support Administrator to join our team based in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to progress within the Health & Safety team.
As the Health & Safety Administrator you will report into the IMS Manager and will be responsible for the following;
• Compile Waste Management duty of care documentation and reporting
• Compile data in relation to Safety, Environment and Sustainability targets, objectives and submit client and corporate reports
• Produce four-weekly management reports using Excel
• Track the close out of inspection findings and incident reports
• Compile databases of inspection findings, incident reports, audit reports, and other findings
Additional Role Information
You will be working directly for the busy project teams within our Derby office, so you must be a proactive and driven individual. Candidates must also be extremely capable with IT systems.
Applicants MUST have an excellent telephone manner and have experience working within a similar company (Civils/Construction/Building/Rail). We're looking for a hardworking, driven and outgoing individual who is looking to move to a large exciting company. Candidates must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Rail knowledge would be an advantage due to the nature of the business.