|Job Ref:||203437219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Field Based - South East (Hants||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + Time Half Overtime + Vehicle||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:07|
Techniche are working with a leading UK medical device company who currently require a regional Service Engineer to cover South East England (Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex & Kent).
The role will be to provide service and maintenance to a variety of products from an Electro/Mechanical perspective. Previous experience with medical device products is not essential. But previous experience in field service role for electrical & mechanical kit is essential.
An Enchanced DBS Check will be required for all applicants, due to work in Care/Nursing homes & Hospitals.
-Competitive base salary
-On-Call payment (1 week out of 3 or 4 usually)
-All overtime paid
-Company vehicle, fuel card, phone and laptop
-Working hours 8.30-5.00
-28 days holiday
-Company contributory pension scheme
Knowledge of electro-mechanical equipment
Ability to communicate effectively with customers at all levels
Good geographical knowledge of your territory
Knowledge of field service
Relevant qualification in an electrical/mechanical discipline
Working unsupervised within a field based role or service centre environment
Ability to follow up product/service leads and promote Company to all customers
Working in a healthcare/medical environment
Working with infection control policies/procedures
Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and plan/manage own workload
Caring attitude, having patience and understanding with customers, patients and/or carers
Confident in communication
Smart and presentable at all times
• To undertake a high standard of service and repair activities on the range of company medical device products and other associated third party products in a designated territory of the UK.
• To assist, when required, with delivery, installation activities of both purchased and rental products on any sites within or beyond the boundaries of the designated territory.
• To organise and plan daily workload to cover the territory as effectively as possible keeping travel times between locations to a minimum.
• To respond promptly to all communications using the mobile telephone/device provided in an efficient manner to offer the desired level of support.
• To identify leads for company products and services promoting additional revenue streams.
• To ensure that good relationships are maintained with all customers and other contacts, that an effective service and maintenance function is provided and to ensure that problems occurring are resolved promptly in the interests of the Company.
• To ensure that van stocks are adequately maintained within agreed levels with management to meet agreed work programs and to cater for the product population of the territory.
• To provide cover and back-up support for UK service activity covering annual leave, sickness and busy periods.
• To ensure all company policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
• To ensure detailed and accurate reporting of all service activities completing all relevant paperwork/electronic forms clearly and concisely and on time.
• To maintain the Company Vehicle provided to a high standard of cleanliness and responsible for the regular maintenance and upkeep in accordance with Company policy