|Job Ref:||204283114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£34000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:10|
We are working with a global, industry leading Facilities Management service provider, looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer, who also has HVAC experience, to work on a mobile basis around Birmingham.|
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-renowned company with a very competitive salary on offer a long with genuine career progression prospects.
Salary: £34,000 + Vehicle + Generous Benefits
- This role involves working on a mobile basis around the Birmingham area on a range of Commercial properties
- Carrying out Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance tasks to a range of Mechanical plant and equipment
- To complete minor installations and repairs where necessary
- To liaise directly with The Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- To write reports and keep up to date records of works completed
- Must hold ACS Commercial Gas
- Must have experience working within a Maintenance environment within Commercial properties
- Must have HVAC experience a long with experience working with Commercial Gas experience
- Must hold a valid, clean, UK driving licence
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty for a confidential chat on (Apply online only).
HVAC / Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer / Maintenance / ACS / CCN1