|Job Ref:||204737911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burnhamon Crouch||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:52|
Our client is the market leader in precision stainless steel and aluminium fabrication making everything from brackets to custom lighting and architectural work. Their production and factory facility is based in Essex and it is from this location the successful Foreman will be based.|
Applicants should have previous experience in a fast paced factory environment, with a broad knowledge of CAD, Mig Welding, CNC laser cutting, forming and profiling. The ability to perform the roles of all those under your supervision would be an advantage.
A working knowledge of data collection systems such as, Excel and general PC software is essential.
FACTORY FOREMAN KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Allocation and supervision of duties to appropriate staff. Factory data entry.
• Stocktake and regular cycle count planning and supervision.
• Organising staff rosters, holidays and associated cover, overtime, uniform and PPE allocation.
• Staff recruitment, discipline and low level HR issues.
• Maintain inventory in line with budget
• Ensure customer service level meets company objectives.
• Manage, support and coach operational staff
• Continuously assess factory staff against identified performance criteria and address issues within the factory and deal with these by applying AM HR policies
• Ensure that factory operational costs are maintained within budget
• Manage workplace and equipment in line with legal requirements and AM HS policy
• Provide regular and ad hoc operational reports as requested
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
Please forward your CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience and why this role would be right for you. Should you be successful in your application, interviews will be arranged within the next five days.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency