|Job Ref:||204755661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:55|
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer|
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a growing innovative developer of new technology in process engineering and manufacture. Due to new product development and company expansion they are looking to increase their engineering team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing company and make a real difference.
Reporting to the Technical Director the Mechanical Engineer will design/develop & support commissioning of the companies products and the associated upgrading and transport facilities .
- Assist and lead aspects of the mechanical design of facilities, with a focus on Design for Manufacture
- Produce technical specifications and reports for projects
- Take responsibility for relevant sub contract manufacture of individual vessels, heat exchangers, rotating equipment and packaged plant - building working relationships with key suppliers
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes.
- Manage the company's drawings and work with operations to create a spares system
- Developing the company's knowledge needed to design and enhance standard machine modules from data provided by R&D function, manufacturing and operations teams.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency working in a team environment with cross-functional groups to achieve significant goals under tight time and financial pressures
- Interpersonal skills needed to develop the solutions in harmony with operations, manufacturing and R&D teams.
- Applying process industry standards
- Working towards, or possessing, chartership of a professional body, such as the IMechE
- Background in either Oil & Gas refining, Waste Management or Furnaces/ Combustion Design
- 3D CAD
- FEA and Stress Calculations (Software training available)
- Strong organisational and analytical skills for managing multiple simultaneous tasks/projects during design, construction and operational phases.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
To make an application for this role or to find out more information please contact Mark Davis on or on NA
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineers, Senior Design Engineer, Stress Engineer and Analysis Engineers.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy