|Job Ref:||204755791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ulster||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
We are recruiting a field based CQV Engineer for our client.. Reporting to the operations Manager, the successful candidate will ideally coming from a Pharmaceutical industry background and will have good knowledge of lifecycle Validation procedures and GMP environments.|
• Prepare C&Q plans in line with the strategic goals of the Client and to manage timely and compliant delivery of the plan. To co-ordinate and align the activities of the plan aligned with client engineering, quality and production requirements.
• Develop and execute Commissioning & Qualification Protocols as planned.
• Lead C&Q projects, on behalf of the C&Q Department, as directed and as appropriate. Assist with alignment between the C&Q Project teams and client expectations.
• Degree in Engineering or Time served Qualification
• Hands-on experience of C&Q activities within a pharmaceutical environment
• Familiar with and conversant in Current GMP & Engineering Guidelines
• Experience in -
• Manufacturing Equipment
• Utilities i.e. Highly Purified Water, Process Gasses
• Facilities i.e. Cleanrooms, HVAC
• Control Systems i.e. SCADA, DCS, PLC etc.
• Be able to demonstrate ability to write and execute suitable documentation and Protocols including:
• System Impact Assessments, URS, VMP, DQ, IQ, OQ and Reporting
• Proven successful track record in FDA/MHRA Inspections preferable
For a confidential discussion about this role please call Seamus on (Apply online only)