|Job Ref:||204755989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Lowestoft||Address:||Post Code:||NR32||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum + commission + package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
Our client is a global specialist in wind turbine blade access, rotor blade inspection and repair and a pioneer in the use of advanced rope access methods for the servicing of wind turbine rotor blades.|
They have developed their own access technologies, and also have an academy to train technicians in the use of their equipment and turbine access/blade repair in general.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Sales Executive to sell their equipment and academy services to clients in the UK as their main market, but also Ireland & South Africa.
• Boosting sales and driving awareness of the company's services.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
• Managing the client database and gather market and customer information.
• Demonstrating product within the UK, at client visits, exhibitions and trade fairs.
• Visiting potential customers, providing quotations, negotiating and closing sales.
• Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Reviewing own sales performance, against targets.
You will have at least two years' experience in a technical sales role. Be self-motivated, confident & determined with excellent communication skills. You will have a technical background to aid in the handling and sale of advanced technical equipment (climbing or rope access experience beneficial). You should be flexible for travel and hold a valid UK driving license.
For more information and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you