|Job Ref:||204756239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car or Allowance, Travel Paid, Healt||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
* Recognised Civil Engineering qualification (HNC/HND Civil Engineering)
* Experience working within a Network Rail environment
* Experience working on station refurbs/AfA or SfA schemes
* CSCS Card (Site Supervisor/Site Manager)
- one of the UK's largest and most established Civil Engineering contractors - complex and fast moving engineering project - driven and dynamic team - excellent career progression -
* £40-45,000 basic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
* Company Car/Car Allowance (conditions apply)
* Travel paid from home to site (conditions apply)
* Lodge Allowance (conditions apply)
* DC Pension
* Private Healthcare (single cover)
* 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to work on one of London's largest Rail infrastructure projects with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business