|Job Ref:||204756311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
This market leading lifting equipment manufacturer has earned a reputation for exceptional product design, engineering and manufacturing of its award-winning line of electric lift trucks. From our smallest pallet truck to our highest lifting VNA truck, our goal is to always provide the user with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic forklift truck possible. The company supports customers with a wide selection of electric forklift trucks ranging from pallet trucks to very narrow-aisle VNA trucks.
Quality and performance are the foundation of the company's success. Since their inception, the company culture has always been about people performing and working as a team to ensure that quality is built into every forklift truck we make.
The company headquarters, manufacturing facilities and network of branches offer diverse and challenging careers in a broad range of professional and vocational roles.
* To complete inspections and safety checks in accordance with industry practice and regulations.
* To complete day to day service, repair and maintenance of forklift trucks, handling equipment and plant.
* Complete fault finding and repairs to meet first-fix targets.
* New equipment preparation.
* Sourcing of parts from internal or external supplier.
* Communicate quickly/efficiently to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum and achieve first-fix targets.
* Work to company procedures and current Health and Safety / COSHH regulations.
* Continually seek and act upon opportunities for personal and team development.
* Carry out other duties which may or may not be related to the job, as reasonably requested by management.
To be considered for the role you will need to have knowledge of at least one of the following areas, and be able, willing and accepting of additional training to allow you to excel within the company.
* Mechanical engineering
* Electrical engineering
* You will have the ability to work independently and in a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
* Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
* Proficient in fault finding and repair.
* Educated with an ability to achieve a grade C in English and maths at GCSE.
* Experience of Health & Safety requirements working in a workshop practice.
* Commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
* Excellent organisational skills, resourceful and solution driven.
* A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads to work to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work independently or in a team.
* Clear communication skills - oral and written.
* Consultation and negotiation skills.
* Flexibility to cope with diverse needs of the post.
* Highly motivated and possessing a resilience to work under pressure.
* Positive, personable and optimistic with a can do attitude.
* Recent and relevant experience of working in the forklift truck service environment, but not essential.
* Engineering qualification.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 8 hours per day, with 30 minutes for lunch.
25 days holiday.
Company pension plan.
From employee training and development to competitive compensation packages, the company invest in their employees, knowing that people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
In addition to financial remuneration and participation, they offer their employees various social benefits including but not limited to:
* Offer private use of company vehicles (subject to tax regulations).
* Support with tooling.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)