|Job Ref:||204756341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Duxford||Address:||Post Code:||CB22||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
Are you a confident mechanic or vehicle technician looking for a new challenge working within a reputable Truck & Van centre?|
Are client is seeking an experience technician / mechanic to join their team if you think this could be you then please read on!
* Reading technical drawings.
* Advising customers about technical issues.
* Testing vehicles.
* Using diagnostic equipment.
* Replacing faulty parts and finding faults.
* Telling customers if repairs are needed and how important they are working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
* Carrying out repairs and replacing damaged parts.
* Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
* Fitting and servicing accessories like radios and alarms.
* Carrying out standard servicing and checks.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Having good manual dexterity.
* Being able to work alone.
* Having a suitable fitness level.
* Being able to follow instructions.
* Having good communication skills.
* Having excellent knowledge about motor technology.
* Being methodical and organised.
* Having good concentration.
* Being able to work to strict deadlines.
* Having strong interest in HGV / Commercial Vehicles.
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Excellent package on offer!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy