|Job Ref:||204756359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunderland||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
I am Currently recruiting for an experienced CATIA V5 Design Engineer with considerable experience working with BIW (Body in White) for a major automotive company.|
The purpose of this role is to perfrom 3D design for a variety of applications including tooling, welding, riveting and assembly.
This position will involve:
* Providing design evidence of tooling feasabilty to consistently identify potential assembly and production problems through analysis and simulations.
* Developing solutions for creating and optimizing tooling cells/process.
* Provide desig input at all stages including concept, definition and details stages.
* To support on-site build.
* Working with customers and clients to finalize solution requirements, reviws and approvals.
* Complete all relevant risk assessments, PFMEA and FMEA's.
Skills needed for this role:
* Considerable experience working within a BIW Automotive Process Industry.
* Excellent knowledge and skills using CATIA V5.
* Ability to design tooling including welding and riveting.
* Good working knowledge of CAE programmes.
A degree in Engineering or Mechanical Design is advantagous however not essential.
This is an exciting oppurtunity for a BIW Design Engineer to join a well known Automtive company on a long term contract.
If interested then apply now as interview will be held shorty with starts available ASAP.
Carbon60 is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency