|Job Ref:||204756450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
Our Client is the market leader in the design, supply and installation of bespoke fall protection systems. Supplying a diverse range of industries including commercial, leisure, retail and residential. |
They currently have an opportunity for a CAD Draughtsman / CAD Operator to join their Design team from their offices based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced CAD Draughtsman with a background in the construction / building products industry
Your duties will include:
* Scheduling, draughting and detailing products
* Providing continued customer support.
* The position is office based but there may be occasional site visits when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
* 2D & 3D AutoCAD experience with a concise and thorough approach to detailing.
* AutoCAD Inventor experience.
* Proven Construction and / or Engineering background
* Specifically roofing / working at height / steel fabrication and manufacturing.
* Good knowledge of materials / manufacturing and applications
* Site surveying experience would be advantageous.
* Experience of working with Design standards / CDM / CE marking.
* Proven experience of working to deadlines and programme