|Job Ref:||204756591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT2||Salary:||£25500 - £35000/annum Overtime, Van, 3% Pension, 34 days h||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:56|
We are currently looking for an experienced Domestic Appliance / White Goods Service and Breakdown Engineer to join us to cover the following post code locations; TW / KT / CR / SM.|
We are a successful international domestic appliance manufacture and retailer with offices all over the world.
Working as an experienced Service and Breakdown Engineer for the group's customer on a wide variety of appliances such a washing machines, washer dryers, tumble dryers, dishwashers, gas ranges and hobs (where qualified). Visiting customers in their homes and carrying out on average of 7 to 9 calls per day.
You will be expected to offer excellent levels of customer service engaging with customers in their houses, listening to them and keeping them informed on progress.
You will also be responsible for completing all relevant paperwork and managing your van stock levels. The company expects a high level of customer service and will support you to achieve that by offering you product and customer care training in their company and with some Manufacturer assistance.
For continuous support their company holds regular Engineers meetings and product training.
Package on offer:
* £25,500 basic salary based on a 37 hour working
* Paid door to door for all travelling time
* Overtime paid for every hour worked and all travelling time.
* On target earnings are expected to be c£35,000+ depending on how many hours the engineer wishes to work.
* Company Van - Ford Transit of Nissan Primera (All up to 2 years old)
* Fuel Card
* Holidays - 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (34 days in total) - Rising to 27 days + 8 bank holidays after 2 years' service
* Pension - 3% of salary per year
* Phone - Company smart phone provided
* Training - Manufacturer Training Courses and training onto Gas and Refrigeration if required.
* Staff discounts - Staff discounts available on all the groups products
If you are an experienced domestic appliance engineer and would like to apply for this role, please send in your CV through the link and we will call you back for a chat in more detail about this role and you availability to attend an interview