|Job Ref:||204754048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor|
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor required to join a market leading transport organisation, to operate in a multi-site role covering London and the South East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a renowned organisation within their field. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with HSE policies and procedures and working with site leaders to promote a positive culture across the organisation.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will champion the successful audit programme within the company, securing the safety of clients and employees.
The appointed Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
* Supporting General Managers in all aspects of HSE across a number of sites in and around London
* Conducting audits and risk assessments, in line with company policies and procedures
* Promoting awareness of HSE and developing a positive culture across all locations
* Delivering HSE training to company employees
The ideal candidate will possess:
* The NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
* HSE experience, ideally within a heavy industry/environment
* Previous experience conducting audits and risk assessments
* Previous experience operating in a multi-site role
* Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is £30-£35k + car, mileage, pension and 23 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment