|Job Ref:||204754061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Our client require a multi skilled facilities engineer to join their team in the London area.|
The job itself is a temporary to permanent position starting ASAP. The client are looking to hold interviews for any suitable candidates at their offices in Hungerford. For this reason it is essential that the candidate can travel.
The client will not provide a company vehicle, however they will pay for a monthly rail ticket/card in Zone 1 and 2.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm (with 1 hour lunch). Weekend work and out of hours response may also be required.
The candidate must be capable to:
• Undertake installations & maintenance work in connection with the building services in clients premises.
• Carry out a combination of planned and reactive maintenance to maintain all building services systems in good working order, specifically in terms of reliability, performance, energy efficiency and user needs.
• To supervise contractors and manage the day-to-day maintenance of the buildings, including organisation and repair, to provide innovative solutions.
• To support the clients in their occupation of their premises and carry out minor building fabric/equipment repairs as may be required.
Responsibilities of the job:
• Responsible for electrical installations to BS7671: 2008
• Responsible for ensuring all maintenance tasks are performed in accordance with the defined specifications and procedures.
• Maintain plant & services at client's sites, providing timely planned and reactive maintenance as per HVCA & CIBSE guidelines.
• To respond to plant and equipment breakdowns so that down time is kept within the agreed KPI targets and optimum plant availability is achieved.
• To reduce inconvenience to Ergo Plus's clients caused by mechanical and electrical defects.
• To carry out some fabric defects on Ergo Plus's sites.
• Supervise sub-contractors and agency staff on site to ensure that their work meets Ergo Plus standards for workmanship, timeliness and safety
• Administer sub-contractors and supplier information, keeping records up to date and accurate, i.e. receipt of Method/Risk Assessments prior to commencement of job, insurance documentation.
• Investigate and advise of new works/requests and upgrades including quotes.
• Understand and comply with all the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work regulations and comply with the codes of practice of the company.
Please apply if interested