|Job Ref:||204754070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
BSV - Senior Electrical Design Engineer - London|
BSV are currently hiring for a Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer, on behalf of our client an International Building Services Engineering consultancy who maintain an excellent reputation spanning over half a century for providing sustainable M&E solutions for the buildings of tomorrow. If you are an experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer who shares these same core values and looking to improve your situation, I want to hear from you.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for our client, you will be expected to:
* Design, manage and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader.
* Assume role of design team leader as required, co-ordinating with other engineering disciplines.
* Carry out detailed design in accordance with industry guides.
* Prepare specifications, reports and design drawings, budget costs to programme.
* Supervise project works on site, workmanship and testing.
* Assist with maintaining Technical Standards.
* Membership of a professional engineering body (preferably Associate Member).
* Demonstrable experience in complex Electrical Building Services Design.
* Good communication/presentation skills.
* Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation and standards.
If you are interested in the role above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the 'apply' link