|Job Ref:||204754120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
£34,000 - £38,000 (dependant on experience)
Are you looking to develop your engineering experience whilst displaying your management skills?
Our client, an international company is currently recruiting a Shift Engineer, with a very generous employment package.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will work as an integral part of the site engineering team, collaborating with the sites Production Managers and shift team members to sustain high plant efficiency and contribute towards the growth of the business in a challenging environment. You will be working on a 4 on 4 off, 12 hour continental shift pattern, your main responsibilities will be to ensure that the plant, machinery and equipment are in an efficient and correct manner.
* Repairing any breakdown within the plant or site as requested
* Carrying out routine maintenance of plant as directed by the Engineering Manager
* Delivering an excellent customer service experience for both internal and external customers
* Ensure the fast resolution of any problems, and to ensure safety, optimise machine efficiency and minimise waste levels.
* To be flexible enough to work out of contractual hours as necessary to fulfil the needs of your role to work away from the site if required.
* Strong leadership / management skills
* ONC Qualification
* Engineering Experience (or equivalent)
* Ability to work within a team
* Demonstrate ability to mentor and coach team members
* Good working knowledge of PLC, AC drivers, Inverters, Pneumatics and Hydraulics would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, and believe you are the right candidate, please call Jade on (Apply online only).
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion