|Job Ref:||204754215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG|
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: Burnley, Blackburn, Preston
A fantastic new opportunity has just arisen for a proactive maintenance engineer to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business within the food industry. The company has seen huge amounts of growth within the last 5 years and have even further plans for the next 5 years after a boom in the market, which makes now a great time for a maintenance engineer to join. The business are now looking to grow the engineering team to meet then growing production, and are willing to develop the right maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Proactive person/ Positive Attitude
• Multi Skilled with Electrical Bias
• Engineering Qualification
• Double Day Shift
• Manufacturing/ Food Background
• PLC Fault Finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working for a rapidly growing business
• Excellent opportunities in the future to progress career
• Good Training and development schemes
• Monday to Friday Double Day Shift
• The opportunity to improve skills as a maintenance engineer
Benefits: Pension Scheme + OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details