|Job Ref:||204754282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
We are seeking an experience 2D/3D contract CAD technician for a leading M&E Consultancy based in West London to work on some of London's most exciting projects. This role is to produce accurate Mechanical and Electrical Designs drawings and coordinate the design with the MEP teams. |
* To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the MEP design.
* To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
* To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
* Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
* Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment.
* An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
* Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
This will be a minimum of three-month contact and will be for an immediate start. Please get in touch if you feel you fit the description above