|Job Ref:||204754371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35001 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
Fabric Supervisor |
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Mon/Friday 08.00 to 17.00
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Fabric Supervisor for a beautiful building in West London built in the 18th Century. The role will be to supervise the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our client's contractual agreements. Primarily the candidate will be heading a team of engineers. Ensure Housekeeping areas within The Royal Academy of Arts are kept to CBRE Site Standard. Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role (Carpentry, Joinery or other fabric trade).
* Must have a fabric based qualification i.e. City & Guilds / NVQ in Carpentry
* IPAF / PASMA
* Must have excellent knowledge and experience of Carpentry based repairs i.e. hanging doors, new locks, architrave, window frames, boxing in, assembling furniture, tiling floors and walls, Carpet tiles, Painting & Decorating.
* Must be confident at working at heights.
* Good interpersonal & communication skills. A flexible approach to the work/client's requirements and be prepared to work out of hours when required
* Valid formal Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH/NEBOSH/SMSTS.
* Ability to manage a varied workload and meet contractual KPI's.
* Multi skilled and able to undertake works within other trade disciplines (e.g. Carpentry/joinery, wet trades, floor and wall finishes, roofing and glazing).
* Ability to identify parts and work with suppliers to arrange supply.
* Excellent customer skills and able to deal with on-site customers in a professional manner at all times