|Job Ref:||204754422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£280 - £320/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 02:57|
A Leading Subcontractors based in London, with Projects across the Country, are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer to work a long term, open ended contract on a Large scale and technically challenging Project, located in Hampshire.|
Working on this long term commercial development will provide a chance for the Intermediate Project Engineer to gain valuable experience on an extremely challenging project, gaining extensive knowledge to further their career within the industry.
Along with a HNC/HND background, it would be advantageous for the Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer to have experience in managing a team and holding site meetings for previous M+E Subcontractors.
On a 2 year contract, the leading subcontractors are looking to bring on board an Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer as soon as possible. Ideally on a contract basis but they are open to permanent positions for the right engineer.
With the project based in North Hampshire, the ideal Engineer will have their own access to and from Site.
* Procurement of plant, materials, labour and sub-contractors
* Management of sub-contractors
* Hold Site Meetings
* Implementing QA/QC procedures
* H&S Management
* General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project programmes, Snagging Lists, O&M Documentation
* General correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies
* Compiling proposals for off-site manufacture
* Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services
* Management of the testing and commissioning of services
* Preparing the site for completion and client handover
* Liaising with the commercial team to conclude the final accounts
* Strong Technical Awareness
* HND / HNC or Equivalent
For more information please get in contact: (Apply online only)